Wednesday, March 2

Loli reactions bingo

We all know when you go out dressed in lolita (really any out of the ordinary style) you get odd, funny and sometimes rude comments. So I decided to make a bingo card of some of the most common and sometimes annoying reactions :)


The third row third down has the wrong 'where' , eh that what you get when you spend so much talking about clothes ;p

The first colomn has names/people lolitas often get compeared to, second colomn has actions, third has nice things :), forth is event type questions, and the last are the most annoying.

I had fun doodling this little chart and it's nice to look at on days I feel more self conscious about going out all dressed up.

I've got a big dance performance this weekend so the next 'coord practice' post will be up Sunday. I'm off to chain myself to the sewing machine to finish my costume ;p

Hope your week is going lovely!


7 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! Haha, I think sometimes I can fill up a whole card just by going out for a few hours XD I think you're missing a row though! Aren't bingo cards 5x5?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me giggle so much xD The doodles are so cute; especially the little pocketwatch on "Alice." :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaha, omfg all of these are so true. I've gotten every single one! Bingo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious, the first column seems like the easiest to get

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, fantastic! I got a few of these today actually.

    The train station in my town is next to a block of flats, and whenever I use the ticket machine, someone shouts out "Bo Peep!" or "Where are your sheep?" from the flats. I think it's the same person every time!

    The one I get most often though is the cultural/religous garb reaction. I'm quite flattered by that, as I find both those things really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I have a question. I've came across "JetJ" in you blog. Is that a brand? Do they have a website?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah. I need to print this out and carry it with me. Mostly, I've gotten people asking me if it's a costume, asking why I'm dressed up, or just plain saying I look nice.
    ^_^

    I don't get the weird comments or outright meanies. Maybe it's because I wear classic lolita or subdued sweet lolita.

    ReplyDelete